Telenor, Djuice launches another Package Day Night or ‘Din Raat’ which allows its subscribers to call to their Friend and Family (FnF) numbers at very low rates. Subscribers can talk to their FnF list for Rs. 3.5+Tax/Hour from 11 PM to 5PM.
Djuice, is a prepaid brand of Telenor, Pakistan and specially targets the youth of Pakistan, and its slogan is ‘It’s Fun to be Young’. Please read carefully the rest of the articles before you plan to subscribe to this package.
How to Subscribe?
- The subscription process is same i.e. write short code ‘MIGRATE’ and send it to 345 or call 345 and follow simple instructions.
- Users will be charged Rs. 10/- Inclusive of Taxes as migration charges.
- A daily fee of Rs. 1.99+Tax will be charged as well.
Find below the pricing break up for different time spans of a day.
|Day Night F&F||11pm-5pm||Rs. 3.5/hr (per hr charging)|
|Regular F&F||5pm-11pm||Rs. 0.50/30 sec|
|Telenor Numbers||24 hrs||Rs. 1.25/30 sec|
|Other Networks||24 hrs||Rs. 1.25/30 sec|
|SMS||24 hrs||Rs. 0.20/SMS|
|Daily Fee||Daily||Rs. 1.99/day|
*Subscribers need to have minimum balance of Rs. 3/- to start a call
*All rates are exclusive of 19.5% FED other than Activation charges.
Sms Packages in Djuice:
- Bundle1: 1200 SMS for Rs. 7+tax (7 Days Validity)
- Bundle2: 3500 SMS for Rs. 25+tax (15 Days Validity)
- Bundle3: 7500 SMS for Rs. 50+tax (30 Days Validity)
- Bundle4: 200 SMS for Rs. 1.5+tax (24 Hours Validity)
How to Subscribe:
Dial 555 from your talkshawk or djuice number and press 5 when prompted.